7.06.2009

Just A Thought

First, let me say that if anybody ever wants to write any words on this blog feel free, so long as it is about photography in general, it's all good.

My thought at the moment is this:

Why has almost every person on this blog expressed to me a reluctance to post photos for fear that they will be judged inferior by everyone else on this blog? This blog is not called The Greatest Masters of Phototraphy for a reason. There is no need to fear. I believe in free photography without fear of judgement. So let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. I intent to post more....I'm just swamped with work right now...When I do post any everyone who post to the blog as a contributor can judge them with all the judgment they want it's not like it will stop me from shooting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, it goes without saying, that we should never shy away from criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should seek criticism....avoidance of criticism leads to weakness

    ReplyDelete